LucyPOS – Disclaimer
Thank you very much for choosing LucyPOS, our Point of Sale Solution, that enables restaurants, hotels, bars or shops to use an appropriate platform where your team can manage inventories, sales and even accounting tasks.
Before using LucyPOS Solution we encourage you to read carefully the following Terms & Conditions.
Terms of Acceptance
LucyPOS will give you access to all our services provided that you accept and agree with the Terms. Registration to LucyPOS platform and the use of its services means that you approve the Terms. Not agreeing with all the Terms means that you will not have access to our Solution.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide any service to anyone for any reason and, as well as to modify or discontinue the services (or any part of service) without previous notice at any time.
The Right to Use LucyPOS Solution
Provided you accept and comply with the Terms, LucyPOS grants you the right to access and use our Solution.
The use of LucyPOS Solution is:
- “Limited” i.e. you can only use the Solution for the purposes we arrange in the above-mentioned Terms;
- “Non-Exclusive” i.e. LucyPOS can grant the same and similar Solution to other people and/or companies (businesses);
- “Non-Transmittable” i.e. the Solution is only for your benefit and you are not allowed to transfer any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person and/or companies (businesses);
- “Cancelable” i.e. LucyPOS can terminate this contract at any time
and provided you accept and comply with the above-mentioned Terms.
The right to use our Solution does not require from you that you participate in any kind of ownership of LucyPOS Solution. Terms such as “purchase”, “payment” or “sale” as applied to the use of the Solution, means that we grant you a limited access to our Solution as described herein.
All LucyPOS’s materials, including intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are the property of LucyPOS or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-parties. You do not have the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, modify, publicly perform or display, transfer, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise use the materials from LucyPOS Solution except as expressly authorized by the
Adequate Pricing Policy
In case payment for the service has not been received more than two weeks after the renewal day, LucyPOS may choose to suspend or terminate the service without further notice.
Limitations on the Use of the LucyPOS Solution
While using LucyPOS Solution you are not authorized and you should not encourage or assist other people to:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or in any way access or attempt to access the source code for the LucyPOS Solution and/or extract any files from them;
- make or try to make any changes to the LucyPOS Solution;
- cancel, alter, interfere with or bypass any characteristic of the LucyPOS Solution, including security and access control mechanisms;
- attempt to dig into, study and/or test the vulnerability of the LucyPOS Solution or break any security or authentication measures, whatever your intentions may be;
- attempt to spoil, impede or disrupt the use of the services of LucyPOS Solution to any user, processor, network or host by sending a virus, a worm or a Trojan horse;
- pretend that you are somebody else (or that you represent somebody else) or impersonate any other individual or entity;
- intercept and divert any data, personal information and/or any other data referring to the LucyPOS Solution;
- make use or access the LucyPOS Solution for any illegal purpose;
- take any other action that would submit our network or other infrastructure to an extremely large or unreasonable load of data;
- launch or make use of any “spider”, “robot”, “deep-link”, “page-scraper”, or any other computerized means to try to have access, acquire, copy or take control of any data of LucyPOS Solution.
Any of the
LucyPOS commits to
- updates, amendments and improvements of the Solution’s software in order to remove any deficiencies, mistakes and bugs that could be responsible
ofthe deterioration of the software;
- providing training sessions for you and your team in order to understand and be able to use the different functionalities of LucyPOS Solution correctly and/or any other organizational issues.
End of Contract with LucyPOS
As a customer of LucyPOS Solution you will be able to terminate your contract at any time and for any reason, simply by contacting us
We may put an end to your contract at any time if you do not respect the agreed Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Here are some standard disclaimers you must be familiar with:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that access to and use of the LucyPOS solution is at your sole risk. The service at LucyPOS solution is provided “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available”, without warranty of any kind. LucyPOS solution disclaims all warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, quality, and non-infringement.
We do not guarantee that any services will be available at all times, in all countries and/or all geographic locations, or at any given time or that we will continue to offer particular services for any particular length of time (unless we expressly say otherwise as part of the services).
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable. LucyPOS solution makes no representations, and expressly disclaims any warranties, of any kind, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, appropriateness, and timeliness of any content available through the service. LucyPOS solution makes no representations or warranties that the service or your access to and use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, free of viruses, malicious code, or other harmful components, or otherwise secure.
LucyPOS solution is not responsible for any damage to your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop device, computer system, other hardware, or software, or for any loss of or damage to data that may result from your use of the solution.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LucyPOS solution does not accept any liability for any damage or loss, including loss of business, revenue, or profits, or loss of or damage to data, equipment, or software (direct, indirect,
LucyPOS solution does not accept any responsibility related to the operation of any software, the presence of computer viruses or other malicious code elements, dangerous or destructive files, which can spread or in any other way affect the software and hardware as a result of using the services by you, accessing information or downloading any materials.
Adjustments to Terms and Conditions and Assignment
We may bring some adjustments in the Terms and Conditions so please check www.lucypos.com for
We truly hope that these Terms and Conditions will help you to understand how LucyPOS Solution is working. Everything has been done to create a safe solution for your business and to help you in your daily management.
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question or concern. Thank you for trusting us.
LucyPOS Solution Team